- Only 142g
- Sock-Like Fit
- Comfortable Fabric, Delicate Breathable
- Breathable and durable air mesh upper allows the foot to breathe
- Open mesh on the upper and hole on the sole provides for superior breathability and quick drying
- Wash resistance
- Damping Latex Insole
- Memory Insole
- Classic leather insole with cushion for comfort
- Breathable leather lining
- Latex arch insert for added support
- ComforDry sock liner provides the optimum cushioning performance that creates a cooler, drier and healthier shoe environment.
- We believe we all need to move to a more sustainable lifestyle, and that’s why we’ve taken action. By wearing a pair of Tiosebon Sneakers, you are actively protecting the ocean, as every pair uses 7 plastic bottles that will never make it to our seas.
- We also use old recycled garments. This means we’re fighting new cotton farming- reducing the use of pesticides, fertilizer, water usage, solar energy usage, and CO2 emission.
17 Colors Options: Click the picture to review all colors!
Light weight and comfortable
I love how light weight these shoes are but are also really comfortable. I bought two pair and I am happy with both.
Love these shoes
I have severe peripheral neuropathy in my lower extremeties that makes wearing most shoes a challenge because of the damage to my sensory nerves. These shoes are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever found when it comes to how hypersensitive my skin is to the touch because of the nerve damage. I can wear these without socks and I barely feel like there��s even a shoe on my feet, they literally feel much like a sock.
These sneakers are absolutely incredible! I stumbled upon them randomly searching for Planta Fasciitis sneakers and I��m so glad I did. Shipping was super fast, they arrived the next day. Sizing is spot on, I noticed they didn��t have my size 7 so I went down to 6.5 and they fit great. Definitely a must! Will be purchasing more colors soon!
my wife loves these shoes. recommend them.
SHOES ARE GREAT
Shoes fit perfectly. They were a much light shade of red than I had thought when ordering them and it took forever for them to arrive but no problem with the quality of product.
Comfortable slip on
Not really a walking shoe. I use for gym yoga and Pilates classes. Not much support or necessary density of sole for much else. Very cute though.
Comfortable for walking
Love love love these shoes. Perfect for walking my dog in the morning. Just ordered another pair in grey. Might get another color or two.
Perfect Athletic Shoes
Would recommend them to anyone, it's like wearing socks! You can��t beat that price, these shoes are awesome!
Love these shoes
I love these shoes so far! I was told to order a half size larger than I normally wear due to having wide feet, but I should have stuck to my normal size (8.5) because they are pretty stretchy and i could��ve have done better with a tighter fit. Other than that, these shoes seem easy to dry, which I was looking for my trip to Guatemala during rainy season! They seem like they have adequate grip while walking and seem great!
I love the shoes but the shipping took a long time.
Very comfortable shoes
These were purchased as gifts. Both my Mother and Mother in Law loved them.
I like the shoe. It’s comfortable and easy to get off and on. However, the blue cushioning under the sole insert is coming off.
Perfect Athletic Shoes
Bought these shoes for my trip to Italy this summer. I was there in June and July during the awful heat wave. The woven upper breathes well, and I also found that I could run cold water over them from the Roman street fountains, and they held up perfectly. Kept my feet cool in that awful heat. Good purchase.
Very Comfortable & 100% Breathable!
These are very cute, fairly comfy, well-made shoes. There is some arch support. I personally could use more, but might change to my own insole. I wear a women's size 12. I bought the size 13, and am glad I did.
good for support and flexibility
I'm around about a lot these are just for me by me being tall am I weigh/210 and have a back in a knee injury these are very helpful for balance and support and they're very light breathable and the flexing of the shoe I drive a lot too so they're good for bending your feet and the bottom of a shoe is non-slippery I give these A+plus.